This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use www.remodeldirect.com (the “Web Site”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Web Site. By using this Web Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Remodel Direct may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting an update to this page. You should visit this page periodically, because your continued use of the Web Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes. The terms “you” and “user” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Web Site for any reason.
Use of Material
- The site contains information intended for U.S. residents only. Products described may or may not be available in other countries or regions of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
- The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material (“Material”), are owned by Remodel Direct and its licensors and vendors, and are protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- Remodel Direct authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- You may not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that Remodel Direct uses to generate its pages. This code is also protected by Remodel Direct copyright.
Acceptable Site Use
- General Rules: You may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- Security Rules: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site and from using the Web Site to violate the security of other web sites by any method, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measurers without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user of the Web Site, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any Remodel Direct packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Remodel Direct may investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users of the Web Site who are involved in such violations.
- Specific Prohibited Uses: Remodel Direct specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and you agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
- (i) distributing or otherwise publishing, without Remodel Direct approval, any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services;
- (ii) soliciting other users of the Web Site to join or become members of any commercial online service;
- (iii) deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity; or
- (iv) any unlawful purpose.
Remodel Direct’s Liability
- The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Remodel Direct makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site or the Material. The use of the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of the Web Site at anytime without notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any material placed by you on the Web Site.
- REMODEL DIRECT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR OTHER COSTS OR DAMAGES, REMODEL DIRECT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS OR DAMAGES.
- THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. REMODEL DIRECT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS. REMODEL DIRECT MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS OR LINKS.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT WILL REMODEL DIRECT, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, AND WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT REMODEL DIRET IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE MAY BE AFFECTED BY SYSTEM PERFORMANCE OR FOR OTHER REASONS.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability of Remodel Direct to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials is limited to $100.
Remodel Direct reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your ability to access the Web Site and/or any other service provided to you by Remodel Direct , upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Remodel Direct , its affiliates, its respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Web Site or the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. Remodel Direct will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and will assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Remodel Direct makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the state of Illinois, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction of any claims arising under these Terms and Conditions will lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Chicago, Illinois. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. Except as expressly provided in an end user software license, or in a “Legal Notice” or other statement by Remodel Direct on the Web Site, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Remodel Direct with respect to the use of Web Site. No changes to these Terms and Conditions may be made except by a revised posting on this page.